Tuesday, March 7, 2017

**New Release** Yep, It's My Birthday...Again + Freebies!

Wow!
Can you believe it's March already?
For me, that means another birthday...
another year older...and all that comes with being in your 50's!
This birthday will be a bit different...
my girls are in college...husband is in Australia...
it's just me and the dogs... 
BUT...
the girls and I will do our annual birthday lunch and a movie day,
which gives me something to look forward to!
(now if something decent we all can agree on comes out in time!)

Am I looking forward to this birthday?  Eh.
That was kinda the theme behind this new mini Collection.
(of course, it can be used for ANY birthday page you'd want to create)
Another definite MUST HAVE to add to your digi-stash! 
On Sale through Sunday, March 12th at my PBP Store!

Grab the Bundle for 35% OFF...
or save 25% OFF the Kit and Add-Ons
 (the Alpha is FREE when you purchase the Kit or Bundle!)
  My Creative Team made some amazing pages (as always)!
Take a look!
I love the pop of turquoise!

Head over to my Store and grab up this fun Collection while it's on sale!

My fabulous CT Manager and resident Den Mother created some freebies for you!
Grab this fun frame cluster HERE
Then head over to my Pinterest Board to grab this one!
I hope you enjoy this Mini Collection...I know you'll get a ton of use out of it!

Have a great week and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Happy birthday!
Thank you for the goodies!

Post a Comment