Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Two Birthdays! Twice The Fun! Super Storewide Sales!

PBP is turning 10 and TDC is turning 11 this week!
(what are the chances of that!?)

Save 40% OFF all Kits, Templates and Extra Packs in both of my stores through
Monday, August 8th!

Save an EXTRA 40% OFF already reduced Bundles and Mega Bundles so if you missed the Bundle sale last month...now's the time to grab the ones you've been wanting and get the full collections!

If you missed picking up my Lolly Bags this past weekend,
they're now revealed and available at both
PBP & TDC
 Grab the Bundle and get a FWP for just $8.99!

Don't forget to check out the special TDC Birthday Chick Blitz!
I've selected 8 Kits that you can get for just $2 each through August 8th!
 MORE BIRTHDAY NEWS.....

Both stores are giving away some awesome prizes this week so head over to the
PBP Forum and the TDC Forum for all the details!
 AND...
If you love challenges....come join me in my first Challenge over at
I created this kit just for the Challenge:
Don't forget to grab my portion of the August DigiScrap Parade right here on my Blog
(and help yourself to previous month's parade minis you may have missed!

Enjoy the birthday sales, challenges and goodies!

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment