Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Releases at PBP & TDC, New Years Bonus Coupon plus some retiring kits!

It's hard to believe a new year begins tomorrow!
(and for some it's already here!)

The first order of business on this New Year's Eve....
I'm having a retirement sale at my PBP Store!
It's time to (sadly) let go of some of my favorite kits to make room for new ones.
Don't miss out on these wonderful deals HERE!

New at PBP this week:
A gorgeous collection about the dreams we have for ourselves and our loved ones!
I also have a brand new FWP with any $5 order in my PBP Store!
New at TDC this week:
Find some scrapping solitude with the Quiet Moments Collection!
Save 30% OFF the Kit & Extra Packs and 51% OFF the Bundle!
Here's a little Happy New Year Bonus Coupon!
Shop my PBP & TDC Stores!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2016!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment