Friday, June 19, 2015

Are you ready??? The June Pickle Barrel Weekend has begun!

I have been waiting for this day because I'm soooooo excited to share this month's
Pickle Barrel: 
A beautiful collection based on....well....all of the little things in life that make us smile and remember. 

I have 6 AMAZING packs to mix and match for just $1 each through Monday June 22nd!
Wonderful elements, papers, word bits, artsy papers, big word bits and smatters!
OR.....
grab all 6 with my 6-Pack and get a super gorgeous FWP Artsy Bits Pack
loaded with over 35 paint smears, glitter, brush stamps, embellishments, glitter, masks and more!)
(available EXCLUSIVELY when you purchase the 6-Pack this weekend)
Take a look at some awesome inspiration using the 6-pack plus FWP!
(it was so hard to choose just a few!)
And that's just a few ideas using the 6-pack plus FWP!
Traditional or artsy...the sky is the limit!
BUT WAIT!
I have more!!!
5 coordinating Add On Packs for 30% OFF!
 I've also bundled these Add Ons to save you money!
Grab the Add On Bundle HERE
Just $7.63 for all 5 packs this weekend only!
So now that you've seen everything....take a look at what you can create!
I'm so awestruck with these pages from my Creative Team....such gorgeousness!
I hope they inspire you as much as they've inspired me!

The June Pickle Barrel Weekend runs through 11:59pm EST Monday....so now is the time to grab these packs at these incredible prices!

See my ENTIRE It's The Little Things Collection HERE
(Don't forget....the amazing Artsy Bits FWP is only available this weekend only with the purchase of the 6-Pack!)

You've made it this far.....I hope you like what I created this month!
How about a little coordinating freebie?
8 adorable little Flair Pebbles to accent your pages with!
You can download them HERE
 
Have fun with this Collection and have a super weekend!

Hugs from me to you!

2 comments:

Lynncal said...

thank you, these are so cute!

amy! said...

omgosh! awesome goodies! and great freebie too! thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment