Thursday, June 4, 2015

6/4 New Release + CT Pick-of-the-Week and Freebies

Brand new in my Store tonight:

A more traditional collection created from a gorgeous palette of blues, yellow, taupe and white...perfect for scrapping everyday moments.

25% OFF Kit and Extra Packs!
Save 35% OFF when you purchase the Bundle and get a gorgeous pack of pre-decorated Stackers absolutely FREE!
A little eye-candy for you to showcase the versatility of this Collection:
Gorgeous right??
Whatever your creative muse is...this Collection fits the bill.
You can see it all HERE

It's been a few weeks since my last CT Pick-of-the-Week so I think it's time for another!
CTM Sharon has chosen my Carpe Diem Collection and you can grab the Kit & Extra Packs for 40% OFF through June 11th!
 Don't forget to jump in on my June 2015: White Space Challenge!
Your layout could win you a $5 Coupon to my store!
What's a collection without a few goodies??
Grab these coordinating Brush Strokes right HERE
 Head over to my Pinterest Board for these fun Confetti Scatters
I hope you enjoy this amazing collection!

2 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks!

ScrapperGal said...

Thank you for the freebies... I just purchased your new kit "Quiet Moments" This kit is AWESOME! I just love your work!

Post a Comment