Thursday, June 11, 2015

6/11 New Release at PBP + CT Pick-of-the-Week!

An adorable kit for any occasion!
Refreshed, re-released and ON SALE through next week in my PBP Store!
(check your stash)
 Here's a little inspiration for you!

The CT POW for this week was chosen by CTM Kristina!
It's one of my favorite kits and perfect for anyone who loves shopping!
 It also comes with this fun FWP!
Get the Kit & FWP for just $4.50 through June 17th HERE

I hope you enjoy this week's release and the CT POW!!

Hugs from me to you!


1 comment:

Eulanda said...

Ok .. I'm just a newbie but what is FWP and CT Pow? I've just gotten into digital scrapbooking and I'm painfully addicted! I already make cards and do mixed media. Like I needed another venue but we started to build a house so........nuff said. LOL!! TY!!

Post a Comment