Sunday, July 13, 2014

July's Gotta Grab It Event @ Gotta Pixel! NEW "Just Bein' Me" Collection & Freebies

Are you ready for another AMAZING Gotta Grab It Event???

I have 6 WONDERFUL packs for you this month filled with a fun fusion of elements and accents....papers and extra packs.

Perfect for your traditional and art journaling projects!
Mix and match for just $1 a pack or grab all 6 with my
We've been in the process of moving so I couldn't get my usual 8 packs for you this month...but I did create a fun Word Bits pack that ties this whole collection together!
Only $1.25 during the Gotta Grab It Event!
 See the whole Collection HERE
And now for some GORGEOUS inspiration from my oh-so-talented Creative Team:
Of course every new Collection needs a few coordinating goodies, right??
Grab this pack of coordinating Washi Tape right here!
(just click the image to download)
Newsletter Subscribers will receive 2 great art journaling papers from me and a fun cluster by CTM Molly this week!
Head over to my Facebook Page and grab these coordinating Word Art Clusters by CTM Jan!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and week ahead!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun new set! Thank you so much for the washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the colors! thanks for all the lovely freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete