Sunday, February 2, 2014

New, New, New!! The GS Buffet (wow!), GS Bake Sale, GDS Clearance Sale, something entirely different and FREEBIES

What a crazy few weeks it's been!!!

I have lots to show you so grab a beverage and enjoy!!

First....The GingerScraps Buffet is underway!!

50% OFF through February 5th with nothing over $2!

I hope you like my take on this month's color palette!!

Introducing 


Mixed media once again meets traditional digital designing to allow even more creativity to soar!!
This month I have 2 full kits
(Element and Paper Packs are also available separately!)
and 7 wonderful Extras to mix and match!

You'll find wonderful elements and great papers with a straight from the studio feel!

So go ahead....unleash your inner artist!!

Here are just a few of the AMAZING layouts my Team made!
(they went crazy this month!)


A few Layouts from Kit 2:

And some wonderful Extras!!!


And finally...some layouts created with everything
(you can see all of my talented team's layouts in my Facebook Album HERE)

See the entire collection HERE

How about some coordinating goodies!!

From Melissa aka LissyKay
(now one of our brand new Designers at GingerScraps too!  Check out her new store HERE when you have a chance....she's having a Grand Opening Sale! 40% OFF everything!  If you love templates you'll LOVE her designs!)
Here's a fabulous template freebie she created from her wonderful layout using Kit 2:

You can grab this wonderful Template HERE

Jan,  one of my newest Creative Team Members, made this a lovely Word Art doily:

From Tamie I have 2 gorgeous Stackers for you!! 

Facebook Fans can grab this one HERE

Newsletter Subscribers will receive this 
Exclusive 2nd page:

Not yet a subscriber....come join the fun HERE
(I promise you won't get flooded with emails but you will get some great exclusive goodies!)

While we're on GingerScraps news....make sure to check out the Bake Sale!

I have 3 kits for just $1 each through February 5th!

(which is part of a wonderful collection you can see HERE)

Now....onto something COMPLETELY different...

As I often wander around digiland looking at the beautiful products out there...I find that pretty much all of the kits are happy kits....fun, playful, sunny....
but what about those days when you want to crawl back into bed?
The bad times...the sad times...the "This Can't Be Happening" times...

We all go through them, right?
(I think I'm going through all 3 right now!  LOL)

This collection was created for THOSE moments in life.

Sometimes we don't have a shoulder to lean on or a friend to talk to...but trust me....expressing your feelings through art will definitely lighten the load a bit...even if only for a moment.
(as you will see from my CT layouts....this was their therapy)

Introducing...
This Can't Be Happening Collection
available at 


Save money with the Bundle....just $6.99 at both of my stores!


Here are just a few of the layouts my Team created....they really poured their hearts and souls into these and each one said how cathartic it was to have created them!
(you can see more layouts in my stores or in my Facebook Album HERE)
 

Of course...as you can see....this kit isn't just for the hard times we go through....the colors and mix of elements make it very versatile....especially for those of you looking for a more masculine palette!

Grab this great collection at my
stores!

And now...a few coordinating goodies for you to enjoy...

But first...you definitely want to go read Melissa's post about her journey with this collection HERE
(it literally brought tears to my eyes)

Now that you've tossed your Kleenex aside...I made some fun confetti scatters for you!
On my Facebook Page you find these beautiful clusters from CTM Saskia!
 Newsletter Subscribers will get this gorgeous cluster also from Saskia!

If you've come this far I thank you!

In other news...
my p.s. - I Love You Collection is now available in my GDS Store
AND....I'm having a Clearance Sale as well!
50 products at 60% OFF!
Bundles, Kits, CU & Extras!
 See everything in my Clearance Section HERE

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Stay tuned for a new Group Therapy I know you're going to love coming February 7th!

Have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful week ahead!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kit ..THANK YOU ;~} bunches ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Can't Be Happening is a beautiful kit ... to be honest, it would be hard to use - to really open up & express one's not so happy thoughts in a LO. I think the artsy style does help; thank you for designing such a kit! Thanks also for all the beautiful freebies that you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kit, and it will be perfect for helping me work on an art journal for the trials of my past year...developing an autoimmune illness (well I'd had it for a while, but it got to the point of no denial!) and having to quit teaching in a traditional classroom, to coming out on the other side figuring out my "worth" in new ways. This kit spoke to my heart, so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete